Wednesday, December 2, 2009

MY SOUL BABES

Woke in early morning,
then drive back my house thought to take some rest.
but my mind asking me to go out..
and i asked my sis to accompany me to Pavilion have some drinks!
(in a bad mood)

Reached Island Bistro @ Pavilion,
ordered a bucket of beers.
then drink..
actually i had a meet up with my babes,
but i thought to give up..
because i'm bit high after drink beers.
but my babes was told me they're on d way coming..
So,
i'm waiting for them..
around 5 somethings,
they reached.
and my sis need to rush back home and go work,
she went home earlier.
of course i will wait my boy to fetch me home la.
=)
but we got some argue last night.
but hope everythings gonna be okay now.

Long time didn't meet up my babes,
i think got 1 years above we didn't yum cha together.
really happy=)

But..
i'm so sad ,
because i didn't had a make up before am going out,
cause no mood..
and my eyes was swollen =(
but i also need to take some photos with my babes !
haha.

Let's see the pictures!





3 of us.


 
photographer by my boy .=P

We had a very happy moments at there.
really miss it !

But i need to leave early,
cause i was bit drunk,
and feeling some headache.
then i said BYE to them.
After that ..
me and my boy had a dinner at SUBWAY.
really nice burger.
my off day just passed like that.

p/s: hope my temper will change,
and i don't want to let anyone worry about me.
i love you GCH.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr